Ecovise is passionate about helping Maine residents save money through energy efficiency improvements at home.
Energy Savings- a few steps to improve energy efficiency at home:
Taking just a few simple measures, such as turning your heating down, or switching to a lower washing machine setting, can have a significant effect on annual bills and the sooner you start making changes, the greater the savings will be.
• Turn off lights and fans when not in use
• Install LED light bulbs
• When replacing appliances choose Energy Star ®
• Plug electronics into power strips. Shut them off when not in use to reduce vampire power
• Install insulated shades. They help cool in the Summer and retain heat in the Winter.
• Use programmable thermostats. Reduce the temperature in the evening and when at work or school.
• Use water saving faucets and shower heads.
• Apply weather stripping to windows and doors
• Insulate your attic with the proper insulation.
Contact us today and see how we can help you.